-
July 13th, 2001, 10:42 AM
#11
Inactive Member
What's 'Legend of Fong Sai Yuk'? Haven't heard of that one - is it new? Tell me more?
-
July 13th, 2001, 10:45 AM
#12
Inactive Member
-
July 13th, 2001, 11:31 AM
#13
Inactive Member
fong sai yuk ? that movie was excellent !!!
one of my favourite films personally. I had it on tape but i leant it to some one who permanently moved all the way to turkey with the tape in his possesion. which isnt good. grrrrrr.
-
July 13th, 2001, 11:48 AM
#14
Inactive Member
Don't worry folks, Lone star is on this sunday, or is it the sunday after?? well whenever watch this classic John sayle film.
And about memento, I thought it was fantastic, but I watched it with the rest of my family who basically said it was a bag of shite. Does anyone else have family and friends who favour crap such as mummy returns (I had to reactivate my brain during that film by walking out.) and other commercial shit, over brilliant original films.
I've given up all hope of ever improving their taste.
-
July 13th, 2001, 09:11 PM
#15
Inactive Member
legend of fong sai yuk, thats the fella. i saw jackie chan the other day near waterloo station and i spunked up immediately. right in his little chinky eye! tee hee
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks